Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Business Week

I love the calls that take my photography in a direction that I have been wanting to go. Last week I got such a a call from Kathy Moore at Business Week magazine to shoot a CEO portrait. It took a while to arrange our schedules and find a good weather window, but on Friday morning I photographed Jerry Norman, the president and CEO of the Neptune Society on the Neptune Memorial Reef in Biscayne Bay. My idea for the shot was for a traditional CEO portrait in a non-traditional location, and Jerry was game to give it a try. Of course, the realities of having a person stand on the bottom in forty feet of water wearing only a business suit are quite challenging. Peter Manno and Neil Andrea were my assistants and were essential parts of the shoot. The water could have been a little clearer, but I think that all things considered, we got some great images. Once the article runs, I will post a few more images.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is freakin' awesome Tim! Let me know when the mag is out so I can go look through a copy. . maybe even buy it. . . who am I kiddin? I'll look through it and not buy it. .

Doug